The new and updated Erchang F13 provides a wide 105 degree beam for locating fish. With a depth range of 60 meters and a range to base unit of 100 meters the Erchang F13 is a great value for money fish finder.
The hand held display screen shows a range of important data including temperature and barometric pressure to help you to judge the best conditions for when fish are feeding and biting.
Depending on water depth the sonar unit can map the contours of the bottom of the lake that you are fishing. The full colour screen shows you at what the depth the fishing are at and also gives an indication as to where you can find the biggest fish.
Overall the Erchang F13 is a value priced fish finder sonar for the angler that is packed full of functions and options.
- 1) Display:2.8inch TFT color LCD
- 2) Language: Chinese/English/Russian/French
- 3) Depth Capability: 0.8-60m
- 4) Sonar Coverage: 105 degrees beam angle in 125Khz
- 5) Power: 5V rechargeable lithium batteries –Charging time is about 2 hours
- 6) Waterproof design: level-4(spray-water-proof)
- 7) Operational Temperature: -10~60°C
- 8) Water depth, water temperature, fish location, bottom contour can be constantly obtained from the water
- 9) User selectable sensitivity zoom, units, depth range, shallow alarm, fish icon, fish alarm, and chart speed setting
- 10) Built in memory stores sonar setting when the fish finder is turned off
- 11)It’s better to charge the device before use.