- VALIANT EAGLE – A symbol of American freedom and strength, the Bald Eagle stands tall in the hearts of American anglers! The new, dynamic KastKing Valiant Eagle Baitcasting Reel is made to honour that symbol of outstanding American pride and deliver incredible performance and reliable quality to anglers from coast to coast for fresh and saltwater fishing.
- PALM PERFECT DESIGN – The Valiant Eagle adopts KastKing’s Palm Perfect design philosophy. With the height of the reel just under 40mm, Valiant Eagle is the perfect baitcaster in your hands. Also, this amazing KastKing fishing reel features the Swing-Wing Side Cover. You can easily open your side cover with one hand and not worry about dropping it in the water or have it blow away.
- FASTER AND LIGHTER – KastKing Valiant Eagle cast reels cover two of the most popular gear ratios and are cranked with a 105 mm aluminium handle that has sure-grip EVA knobs. There’s a 6.6:1 model with 26.1 IPT, and a faster 8.1:1 gear ratio that retrieves 32.1 IPT of fishing line on its stunning gold anodized aluminium spool. Palm Perfect design also saves weights for Valiant Eagle, making it just 205g, which is lighter than most graphite casting reels available today.
- WHAT’S INSIDE – A Valiant Eagle baitcast reel has a solid graphite frame, 7+1 Stainless Steel Double Shielded Ball Bearings for outstanding performance, durable Hamai cut precision manganese brass main gear and pinion gear, brass worm shafts, stainless steel line guide shaft and hardware, incredibly smooth carbon fibre drag washers to help prevent light-line break-offs with 17.6 lb of drag, ceramic line guide, plus a fully adjustable 7 button magnetic brake.
- TECHNOLOGY – The Valiant Eagle casting reel features the double bearing supported pinion gear technology, that delivers a 35% increase in smoothness under load compared to old generation reels. This new design structure increases durability by an astounding 30%. Both model baitcasting reels have ample line capacity.
- 7 Button Magnetic Brake System with 10 Levels of Adjustment for Eliminating Backlashes
- Level 0 Ideal for downwind and pro angler
- Level 1-3 Ideal for long casting and heavy lures
- Level 4-6 Perfect for a wide variety of lures
- Level 7-10 Perfect for new anglers. Ideal for strong wind and dead wind