- LINE COUNTER TROLLING REEL – New from KastKing is the ReKon Line Counter Trolling Reel. Available in 2 sizes, both feature an exceptional, accurate mechanical line counter so that you can consistently keep your bait in the exact zone that is producing fish over and over.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE COMPONENTS – The KastKing ReKon baitcasting reels are designed for tough trolling conditions and use the best components. For smooth and trouble-free operation KastKing uses 3 double shielded, stainless-steel ball bearings in high-stress points plus the Instant anti-reverse bearing. KastKing ReKon main gears and worm shafts are made of precision machined brass. Its pinion gear and line guide shaft are high-quality stainless steel.
- AMAZING DRAG POWER & FEATURES – The ReKon Line Counter round casting reels use a smooth, carbon disc drag that delivers 30 lbs of fish stopping power (25lb for size 10). Both size reels have a line clicker function that makes releasing planer boards simple and easy. You can use that feature as a strike detection system while trolling.
- GREAT LINE CAPACITY – KastKing kept these fishing reels as compact as possible while still providing tons of line capacity to anglers using lead-core, heavy braid, or strong monofilament fishing line.
- TWO HANDLE OPTIONS – KastKing designed the handles to be different on the two models for a reason. The size 10 ReKon is mostly for Kokanee, Walleye and Trout so KastKing included a comfortable, double paddle handle with EVA grips. The larger size 20 reel has a single Power Handle with a comfortable round knob that gives more leverage for larger fish and longer retrieves for Salmon, Steelhead, Lake Trout, Striped Bass, or other uses such as a catfish reel that require more fishing line.