Okuma Ceymar spinning reels feature a cyclonic flow rotor design to increase airflow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion.
The precision elliptical gearing system creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
- – Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- – 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- – Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- – Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- – Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- – Rigid, forged zinc, black anodized handle design
- – Lightweight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- – C-65 – models feature ergo grip handle style
- – Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- – Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool
- – Heavy-duty, solid aluminium bail wire
- – RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- – Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- – Line control system on the spool for better line-lay